25 Nov How to Beat the Number One Killer in Malaysia
Did you know that heart disease is the top cause of death in Malaysia? Almost 70% of its victims are men, while 30% are women. It is the number one killer in Malaysia, making up 15% of all deaths in 2020 according to the country’s Department of Statistics.
We don’t want to be the bearer of bad news, but it’s time that we take these matters to heart. As healthcare professionals with knowledge in restorative and regenerative medicine, we’ve found that high cholesterol and heart diseases can be prevented by replenishing the body with micronutrients. One of these is niacin, also known as Vitamin B3.
Niacin for energy and heart health
Its benefits include:
● Promoting healthy blood lipid levels & maintaining healthy triglyceride levels
● Metabolising carbohydrates, fats and proteins to release energy
● Raising “good cholesterol” high-density lipoprotein (HDL) and lowering “bad cholesterol” ie. low-density lipoprotein (LDL)
● Preventing atherosclerosis ie. hardening of the arteries and coronary heart diseases
● Improving the digestive system, nervous system and blood circulation
● Preventing dementia, dermatitis and depression
● Also an important nutrient for bone health and cerebrovascular function.
Everyone needs niacin in their diet, but especially more so for if you have high cholesterol and heart disease risk factors. A safe and approved nutrient, we offer specially-compounded time-release capsules to help you with your long-term cardiovascular health.
Contact us for more info!