Why you should do regular blood test ?
Bespoke Health provides customisable health screenings, but before you drop in for your screening, make sure to prepare the following:
What to Bring?
NRIC/Passport/Employment Pass/Work Permit
1. Fasting is required from midnight before the day of your Health Screening.
2. No food or beverages are allowed during the fast, however, plain water is allowed.
3. The purpose of fasting is to achieve accurate results for your blood tests for glucose,
cholesterol and triglycerides.
1. It is advisable to book your appointment around Day 10-14 of your menstrual cycle. This is about one week after the last day of menstruation.
2. If you are menstruating on the day of your appointment, please inform the doctor or nurses upon arrival. You will not be able to do urine, stool or Pap Smear tests as the presence of blood would produce inaccurate results.
1. This test takes about 45 minutes to 1 hour excluding waiting time.
2. Please bring along your jogging attire and shoes.
3. Avoid eating a heavy meal before undergoing this test.
4. If you are on any heart medication, please inform our nurse before the test begins.
5. Avoid any caffeinated drinks prior to coming for the stress test.
1. Do not take any food at least 4 hours before the examination.
2. If you are a smoker, please refrain from smoking on the day of your appointment until after your ultrasound has been completed.
3. For morning appointments, please do not eat breakfast.
4. For afternoon appointments, take a light breakfast but no lunch.
1. You may have food or drink before the examination.
2. You are required to drink at least 5-10 cups of water, as a full bladder is necessary for this examination.
3. Do not empty your bladder until after your ultrasound has been completed.
1. X-rays are not recommended if you are, or suspect you may be pregnant.
2. X-rays are not recommended if a similar x-ray was done less than 6 months ago.
1. Please avoid this examination if you are, or suspect that you are pregnant.
2. Don’t use talcum powder or deodorant before your examination.
3. Bring along previous mammogram films (if any).
4. For best results, arrange your mammogram approximately one week after the last day of menstruation.
If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further info.
How will I be notified of blood test result?
You will be notified via email
What are the age range of patients that you see in the clinic?
From newborns to elderly patient.
Can someone else view my medical record?
How long should I allocate the time when I visit the clinic for health screening?
Average 30 mins