10 Jun Scars Are Not Stars! Reduce Marks in 7 Days
Contrary to popular belief, scars are not stars to be proudly worn. Just ask someone with life-long acne, keloid scars, eczema wounds or anyone who’s gone through surgery. Though scars sometimes fade over time, often than not, they don’t. Some stay with us for life.
And though our skin may have self-healing properties, why not try topical products that can speed up the process? Introducing Milagel, the first and only scar care product in the market that combines the natural healing benefits of Amazonian copaiba oil with the protective
barrier of silicone gel.
What is copaiba oil?
Copaiba oil is a rainforest oil taken from the copaifera tree found in the Amazon rainforest. It’s been used medicinally for thousands of years by the indigenous Amazonian population. Thanks to its high anti-inflammatory properties, the luxurious essential oil is mainly used for
providing a shield against harmful organisms in traditional compounded treatments for wound healing.
Our Milagel uses an anhydrous silicone base, which is ideal for scar care products. We then add two other essential oils: sweet almond oil and inca inchi lipactive – fatty acids with multifunctional applications in skin softening, smoothing and moisturisation.
A proven scar care formula
Milagel is formulated primarily for the treatment of new and old scars resulting from burns, cuts, keloid scars, acne scars, psoriasis, rosacea, wounds and tattoos. Results from volunteer users have shown that after one week, scars appear shorter, less red and less apparent.
Other important facts about Milagel include how it:
● Creates an optimal environment on the skin to promote hydration and lighten scars
● Relieves dryness and helps soothe itching and discomfort associated with scars
● Is recommended by dermatologists to reduce inflammation and fade scars
● Works on multiple levels for a gentle, luxurious healing experience
● Uses premium ingredients for a gentle, healing touch with a fresh organic scent
● Contains no mineral oil, lanolin, parabens, dyes, propylene glycol or water
Now is the time to get rid of the scars and heal the wounds on your body. Use Mother Earth’s very own natural healing oil and contact us today for a customised prescription-grade scar gel that really works!