1) Bespoke Health reserves the rights to cancel any orders if the product is not available for any reasons.
We will inform you if that is the case and reimburse your payment.
Refund will be credited into your credit card or bank account depending on the period of time your financial institution is required to arrange for the refund.
2) No Cancellation allowed once an order confirmation email has been issued and/or the parcel has been collected by the delivery
RETURN / REFUND
** All compounded medications prepared and delivered out are NON-RETURNABLE, NON-EXCHANGABLE & NON-REFUNDABLE as each and every compounded medication is individually prepared per prescription per patient.
3) Please examine the goods immediately upon receipt for any error in quantities and/or damages.
Claims (if any) must be made via firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days upon receiving, otherwise we reserve the rights to reject the claim.
4) Upon confirmation of the Return/Refund item, customer is required to send back the product using the consignment note provided by company.
5) You shall be responsible for the risks and condition of the product to be returned until it is received by us.
We shall hold no liability for any loss or damage to the product prior to the product received by us.
You are advised to pack the product safely to prevent any loss or damage to the product or its box or its original packaging.
6) Exchange of the product or refund for the product can be arranged for the following reasons:
7) We will inspect the returned product upon return by you. If one or more of the conditions in clause 5 above is fulfilled, you are entitled to choose between an exchange of the product if the product is available in our stock, or for a refund to be made to you through your payment account (credit card/debit card/bank account), within 30 days from the approved return date.
8) Products/Items that are classified under medical devices, disposable items, one time used items are strictly not exchangeable or returnable for hygiene purposes.
9) Good returns for a refund shall be refunded at the price which you had paid at the point of ordering.
10) If a product which was ordered and invoiced is not included in the delivery, we shall either refund you the value of the product or replace the product.
11) If any product(s) which was not included in your order was delivered to you, we shall collect the product from you.
12) If you purchased a product which has not been delivered , we shall refund you the value of the product as originally charged to you.
13) Promotion/Sale items and purchases made with discount vouchers are non-refundable nor exchangeable.
Please contact email@example.com for further assistance.
At Bespoke Health, we do not accept returns / refunds as we cannot re-use / re-dispense returned prescriptions to other patients as each item is specially made for each specific individual. This applies to all bespoke compounded products and special order items.
Expired prescriptions are non-creditable and non-returnable.
Bespoke health takes full responsibility and will accept returns of any incorrectly compounded prescriptions. In such cases, the prescribing Doctor must notify Bespoke Health within 3 days of the shipment date. Please do take note, items must be in original packaging and cannot be tampered with in any way.